Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
The practice of plastic surgery includes restoring and reshaping the human form using both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
The art of cosmetic surgery is all about reshaping a normal body structure to address a patient’s concerns about self-esteem or appearance. Our board-certified cosmetic surgical staff can assist patients with:
- Breast augmentation, reduction and lift (mastopexy)
- Brow lift
- Eyelid surgery (bleparolasty)
- Face lift (rhytidectomy)
- Nose surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
Restoring function for a patient, whether due to developmental abnormalities, congenital defect, trauma, injury, tumor, or disease, is what reconstructive surgery is all about.
At St. Joseph Medical Center, we are highly trained to address your needs and work with your health insurance company to make sure you get the necessary procedures you need.
Some of these procedures include:
- Surgery of the breast, including biopsy, mastectomy and reconstruction
- Treatment for conditions of the hand including rheumatoid arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Corrections to the face including cleft lip and palate deformity, and facial fractures as well as injury and disease
- Reconstructive graphs for skin growths, disease and trauma, and removal of skin cancers
- Complex wound healing and burn treatment
Cosmetic Surgery Pricing Tool
Use our pricing tool to receive price estimations on most of the cosmetic surgical procedures we offer.
To find a physician to assist you with cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, or to schedule an appointment with a surgeon, please click here or phone us at 713-757-7575.