St. Joseph Medical Center in the Heights is an extension of Houston’s first hospital – St. Joseph Medical Center in Downtown Houston. Linked to the services and physicians of the main campus, St. Joseph Medical Center in The Heights has proudly served the residents of the growing Greater Heights and North Houston communities since 2012. We’ve treated thousands of patients. With the full complement of 700+ board-certified physicians and specialists between both campuses, we know you can find the medical and surgical care you need from our team. Our facilities are easily accessible, and patients who choose St. Joseph Medical Center in The Heights will experience the same quality care that the main campus has provided Houston residents for over 130 years.
Our staff stands ready to serve you and our services include: believe we have been successful and are proud to offer:
- 7-bed Physician-Staffed Emergency Department, open 24 hours a day, accepting ambulance and walk-in traffic
- 4-bed Adult Intensive Care Unit
- 4 Operating Rooms
- 42-bed Inpatient Medical /Surgical Unit
- Diagnostic Imaging – 64-slice CT, Ultrasound and X-ray
- Surgical Services – Endoscopy, General, GYN, Orthopedic, Plastic, Podiatric, Urology and more
- Senior Advantage Program for Adults ages 55 and up
We strive to meet our patients’ expectations and encourage our patients to provide us with feedback on how we can help them have the best experience possible while they’re in our care.
Please take a look through our website and learn more about the services we offer for you and your family. If you have a question that you cannot find the answer to on our website, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are searching for a physician near you, feel free to call our Physician Referral Line at 713.757.7575 or click on our Find A Physician tab.
St. Joseph Medical Center in the Heights